Cole Hire - Hiring Terms and Conditions
What documentation do i need for van hire
You will need to bring the following items with you when you come in to hire a vehicle from Cole Hire:
- You will be required to produce your full UK/EU driving licence that has been held by you for a minimum of two years. This must have no serious convictions endorsed upon it.
- Go onto the DVLA website and create a code for us to be able to check your licence endorsements. If you are unable to do this, please bring your National Insurance Number and we can do this for a charge.
- You are required to provide two proofs of your current address. These should be utility bills or bank statements that have been posted to you within the last three months. These are in addition to your driving licence.
- Must be 25 years and over for van rental.
- ULEZ is payable by the client.
What our insurance expects of you
Our insurance company requires all documentation and our terms and conditions are strictly adhered to.
They also provide restrictions as follows: In order to drive one of our vehicles you will need to be aged between 25 & 70 years of age. You will also have held your full licence for two years. In addition to this, you must have no serious endorsements on your licence and no more than 6 points for minor traffic offences.
Also note: Vehicles are not to be taken outside the United Kingdom.
Cole Hire's full Hiring Terms and Conditions.