Cole Hire would like to assure our customers that we have stringent safety measures in place as per the UK Government guidelines for our team and customer safety. To book your Self Drive Van Hire, speak to our team via the website chat facility or Call 020 8568 0733. DISCOUNTS are also available dependent on length of hire.
- We are not open for walk-ins.
- No one with Covid19 symptoms showing can come for their booking.
- An intercom on the office door is for customers to talk to staff.
- A staggered appointment system is in place for all hires. Please adhere to your time
- Face masks are to be worn & social distancing must be adhered to when on Cole Hire premises.
- The DVLA check code & 2 proofs of address and licence copy is be sent via email before arrival.
- Payment must be made over the phone before taking the vehicle.
- Deliveries and collections can still be arranged.
Booking your van hire is simple
Cole Hire has a wide range of superb vans for rental at our prominent West London base. All our vehicles are rigorously serviced and maintained. We are committed to providing the best solutions for budget self drive van hire London can offer.
- Looking for Refrigerated van hire in London? We can supply just what you need.
- Interested in Luton vehicle hire in London? You’ve come to the right place!
If you haven't found what you are looking for yet. Take a look at our high quality vehicle fleet of Refrigerated Van Hire or Luton Transit Van Hire and experience the friendly and helpful service of the Cole Hire team.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION DO I NEED FOR VAN HIRE
You will need to EMAIL the following items prior to arrival at Cole Hire:
- You will be required to produce your full UK/EU driving licence that has been held by you for a minimum of two years, with no serious convictions endorsed upon it.
- You will also need to go onto the DVLA website and create a code for us to be able to check your licence endorsements. If you are unable to do this, please bring your National Insurance Number and we can do this for a charge.
- You are required to provide two proofs of your current address. These should be utility bills or bank statements that have been posted to you within the last three months. These are in addition to your driving licence.
If you have a query you can contact our team here.
Phone: 020 8568 0733
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday and Bank Holiday- Closed